TRI to keep it WILD - Raising funds for Nature Conservancy of Canada

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Crafty!


Best activities with fall leaves: jumping, stomping, crunching, viewing.
Worst activity: raking and wrangling into yard waste bags :)



Remember Gorey Guy? Now he's a bag/purse for someone special.


Here's my second attempt (sorry for the bad photo - wish you could feel how soft it is!!!) at the Honey Cowl by Madelinetosh - free pattern found on Ravelry.  Also ready early for Christmas. I hope you're not reading this, recipient! I don't think you know about my blog.


sorry - just turn your head slightly!

Our little pirate already knows how to say "Yarrrrr, matey" and "trick-or-treat!" I made a little vest for her out of felt for Halloween. Oops, the iron was a bit hot for the felt, but no one will ever notice. I just used sticky-back fusible web and plain old felt!

No comments: