TRI to keep it WILD - Raising funds for Nature Conservancy of Canada

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Gorey Guy

I love Edward Gorey. Some day I'll make an Edward Gorey quilt I hope. Just for fun, I started a little embroidery of a page from "The Gashlycrumb Tinies." D is for DESMOND thrown out of a sleigh...




And here's the reverse side of those cute pants. Can you see the little turtles and snails on the gray part? I had to re-sew the crotch seams since they came open after a long fun day in Lunenburg last weekend. I hadn't done a great job the first time through. They are fitting great now with the elastic tightened a little. Two super-cute pairs of pants in one! Yay! I want to make more but there are lots of other things I want to make too.

Plus, we move to Dartmouth - "the dark side" - next weekend so... kinda busy. 

1 comment:

The Kim Six Fix said...

Whoo hooo! I hope you blog the move. Since I can't wait to hear about your trials and tribulations of home ownership! :D