TRI to keep it WILD - Raising funds for Nature Conservancy of Canada

Friday, December 10, 2010

Done with Dots!

"What?" you say! Yes, Horst is still in there. Here we are at 40 weeks + 3 days.


Since I'm still just waiting around for her to show up, I had time to put the last few polka dots on the border of this quilt top. So it's done! I don't think I'll take up the quilting just yet, though. I don't feel quite mobile enough to set up the batting/backing sandwich; plus I have to think about the quilting pattern. That was a lot of applique!


Now I have two pretty big tops that need to be quilted plus a full-size quilt that's just tied that needs to have new batting and get quilted and bound too. I think that means I'm not allowed to start a new quilting project yet. Bummer.

No comments: