TRI to keep it WILD - Raising funds for Nature Conservancy of Canada

Friday, November 12, 2010

Nothing to do but wait

Here's a 36-week shot. I'm home sick from school today. Body aches from a bad cold + giant pregnant belly = misery. I guess I'm glad I'm getting this cold out of the way before the baby gets here. I have no more tests to do at the doctor's office and I'm all pre-registered at the hospital. I will feel much more organized and ready, though, when we get our dresser/changing table next weekend and I can put the clothes and diapers and stuff in order.


Can you tell from the picture that I have crazy "mask of pregnancy?" I thought I was just getting a lot of freckles from swimming but I changed my mind since I use lots of waterproof sunscreen on my face when I swim and I've never had freckles on my face before. I look like a reverse raccoon with white circles around my eyes. Ack. Supposedly it will fade after the birth. I sure hope so.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

love the belly shot, Turkey! you look great. Hope you feel better soon and look forward to hearing all about your little one's arrival!

rappin' rise said...

tic toc!

Julie said...

you're so cute!!!! I can't see the "mask", but my friend had it and it DID go away!