TRI to keep it WILD - Raising funds for Nature Conservancy of Canada

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Begins!

Even though the weather has been decidedly un-summer like, school is out so it's officially summer in my book. Just started my summer job through IISME (www.iisme.org) at Lockheed Martin Space Systems and a new quilting project. I'm determined to ride my bike to work all summer. So far I'm 1 for 2. It takes about 25 minutes to get there.

Here are some niece and nephew pictures. Juliana was born on June 12th. And we have a nephew on the way too! That will make 4.


Just before that, we had a visit from Scott's mom, sister, and Michael. We spent the weekend in Yosemite and saw some parts we hadn't seen before, including Hetch Hetchy and Mirror Lake. We hadn't been there in the summer before!


O'Shaughnessy Dam holds back the Hetch Hetchy Reservoir.
Mmmmm, our drinking water back in Mountain View comes from here!


No comments: